So I got a kick out of a new program recently introduced by Kitt Garrett: a private dance lesson on the big piano at FAO Schwarz - before the store opens to the public!
Kitt is a New York City insider who knows just about everyone and everything in the Big Apple. She is my best resource for clients who want exclusive experiences, from a guided walk with a professor of art or architecture, to a shopping tour in the Garment District, to private cooking or dance classes.
- Roundtrip Airport Transportation
- Hotel Accommodations
- Broadway Theater Tickets and Backstage Access with a Cast Member
- Private Tour at the American Museum of Natural History with Preferred Space Show Seating
- Private Scavenger Hunt at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- One Hour Harbor Tour
- Two Hour Private Bike or Pedi-Cab Tour of Central Park
- Visit to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with a Private Guide
But Kitt's programs are perfect if looking for something "over the top" to celebrate a special occasion, or as a special reward for a corporate incentive trip. And working with Kitt ensures clients a seamless, hassle-free experience with full VIP treatment.