>

December 8, 2010

Ginormous Gingerbread - Part 1

Continuing a tradition on my blog, here are some impressive gingerbread creations from hotels & resorts around the world.

Ritz-Carlton Naples, FL


Four Seasons Sydney, Australia


Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego


Embassy Suites South Anaheim, CA

Louisville Marriott, KY

Four Seasons Washington, DC


Fairmont Hamilton Princess, Bermuda


More photos coming! If you have a photo to share of a great gingerbread creation from a hotel or resort, please send it to suzette@family-treks.com.

1 comment:

Terri Smith said...

There were so many to choose from, but my favorites were the houses and villages. I really liked the ones from Canada, especially the Westin Calgary. The Louisville Marriot, KY is beautiful, but the one I vote for as my favorite is Embassy Suites South Anaheim, CA.