If a client called and asked me any of these questions, we would spend a minimum of 15 minutes in conversation before I would consider giving them an answer.
|No cookie cutter answers |
for my clients!
In fact, I’d be asking them a whole lot of questions right back, such as:
- Can you tell me more about who is going on this trip?
- Why are you going, what is your vision, are you celebrating anything?
- How old are your kids, what are their interests & activities?
- What are your favorite hotels?
- What do you like to do on vacation?
- Have you ever cruised before, traveled outside the US, etc?
- What are your hotel “must haves” and what do you like to avoid?
- Do you want to be in the middle of the action or do you want a quiet retreat?
|Spiral staircase to get to breakfast|
|Paris elevator - not for claustrophobes!|
|Farmer's market in Provence|
|Turks & Caicos waterpark|
As for selecting a cruise, don't even get me started! When you thing about the variables for just one destination: the cruise line, the ships within that line, cabin types, ports visited, onboard activities, etc. it staggers the mind.
|Or warm, rustic luxury?|
For help with planning the perfect vacation just for you, contact me at email@example.com.