Golf is one of the more popular activities at the resort, which has its own Arnold Palmer Signature 18-hole golf course. And children are encouraged to pick up a set of clubs as well. On select weeks in summer, golf clinics are held for ages 6-12, and a Junior Golf Camp for ages 13-16. Complimentary tennis clinics are also available for children 5 to 10 years old, and golf lessons are also available year round for all ages and abilities.
Through May 31, to celebrate the 266th anniversary of the third President’s birth, Keswick Hall is offering a 2 night Celebrating Jefferson package including:
* Monticello Guidebook
* Daily continental breakfast
* Passes to Jefferson's beloved home, Monticello, his summer escape, Ash Lawn and the Michie Tavern Museum
* A three course dinner for two in Fossett's, an award-winning restaurant named after Jefferson's head cook
* Jefferson Vineyards tour and wine tasting
Guests who book through a Virtuoso agency receive the following complimentary amenities:
* Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
* Daily continental breakfast for up to two guests
* One complimentary round of golf for two, including cart
To learn more about Keswick Hall and how to receive the best rates, amenities, and VIP treatment, contact Suzette Mack, Family Travel Specialist, at email@example.com.